Experienced professionals who can manage any issue regardless of size or complexity.
Taxation is challenging and daunting for most businesses and individuals. With increased regulation, complexity and paperwork, tax can be a minefield for even the most sophisticated business person. Our Taxation Services Division seeks to provide clients with commercial tax advice on transactions affecting their businesses, as well as up to date support on compliance issues. Our objective is to tailor solutions to meet our client’s individual circumstances.
Our taxation services include:
- Individual, Trust, Partnership and Company Tax compliance
- Succession and Estate Planning with a particular focus on family business solutions
- Fringe Benefits Tax encompassing compliance, client review, and ad hoc consulting
- Remuneration Packaging
- Superannuation tax advice
- Goods and Services Tax advice including registration, acquisition, margin scheme and going concern matters
- Capital Gains Tax implications of proposed transactions and specific advice on the various CGT Events, CGT exemptions, rollover relief and general and small business concessions
- Management of tax compliance risks including ATO audits and applications for private rulings.
- Tax consolidation compliance
- All year and Year End tax compliance
- Ongoing tax compliance reviews, including restructuring to meet changing needs
- Due Diligence Reviews for Acquisitions
- Asset Protection
- Tax Structuring Options for businesses and transactions
- Tax compliance for resident and non-resident individuals and corporate entities
- Tax considerations of funding alternatives, ensuring maximum deduction of related funding costs
- On-site taxation assistance for client’s internal accountants to improve the efficiency of tax compliance